I am SO excited to announce that Cooking Light reposted my picture on their Instagram account (78k followers) and I hope to be featured in the magazine!
Recipe from Cooking Light, July 2014
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium peaches, halved and sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, mint, juice, and syrup in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add spinach, peaches, and cucumber; toss gently to coat. Divide spinach mixture among 4 plates; top with fish. Sprinkle with almonds. Enjoy!