TASTE WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN!
Tickets on Sale for 5th Annual
Chicago Food Film Festival,
November 19th-November 22nd, 2014
10% off with code: GIRLFOOD10
Tickets are now on sale for the 5th Annual Chicago Food Film Festival, returning to Kendall College (900 N North Branch St.) on November 19th-November 22nd with five events that feature over 20 food films, including 15 Chicago premieres. The Chicago Food Film Festival is the only film festival in the world where guests can taste what they see on the screen.
“We’re so excited for the 5th Annual Chicago Food Film Festival,” said Festival Director George Motz. “This year’s line-up is better than ever, with films ranging from Award-winning director Craig Noble’s beer film Craft, to fantastic food porn shorts, all screened alongside amazing foods and drinks.”
Wednesday, November 19th, Opening Night
· A screening of director Matt Reynold’s The Great Chicken Wing Hunt, the full-length documentary about Buffalo Wings and the band of misfits who set out to find the world’s best one
· Feast on an all-you-can-eat assortment of the world’s best Buffalo wings on the 50th Anniversary of the Buffalo Chicken Wing
· The best hot wing in America, as discovered in Matt Reynold’s epic feature, will be in Chicago for ONE NIGHT ONLY
· Scrumptious pies from Hoosier Mama
Thursday, November 20th, Edible Adventure #012 Sriracha & More
· Die-hard heat seeking fans won’t want to miss this screening of Sriracha, the documentary that traces the origins of everyone’s favorite condiment
· The after-party brings the heat with an entire menu of sriracha-inspired dishes
· Tacos from Big Star with a spicy twist
Friday, November 21st, The Night Aquatic
· An evening of sea-centric films including Squid Chips, The Mobile Blues, Sweet, Sexy Ocean, and more
· Enjoy a deep-sea spread of seafood favorites including squid, sea urchin, crab, oysters, and sushi
· Keizo Shimamoto of Ramen Burger fame will be in Chicago to exclusively debut a seafood ramen for the festival
· Chef Phillip Foss (EL Ideas) will be creating a special uni dish unique to this night
· All you can eat oysters from Martha’s Vineyard
Saturday, November 22nd, #ILoveBeer
· Beer aficionados won’t want to miss the craft beer bash with a screening of Craft, a feature-length documentary that takes you on a beertastic voyage to the front lines of the Craft Beer Revolution
· An entire afternoon of craft brews including Two Brothers, Stone Brewing, Half Acre, Smuttynose, and Begyle
· Plus custom sausage and beer pairings from Artisanal Wilmette
Saturday, November 22nd, The Food Porn Party
· The notorious (and crowd favorite) returns with an array of saucy shorts and antics from Larry Cauldwell, the world’s first Food Porn Star, who returns with his new short film, Balls!
· Brooklyn BBQ Pit Master Billy Durney of Hometown BBQ will be serving his celebrated beef ribs to accomapny George Motz’s film, For The Love of Beef Rib
· Milwaky Trace frying up some arancini balls
· Meatballs from Schweid & Sons
Tickets for all events go on sale today at http://thefoodfilmfestival.
com/ Code: GIRLFOOD10 for 10% off